Our Mission and Values
At College Corner Presbyterian Church our aim is love issuing from a cleansed heart, a good conscience, and sincere faith (1 Timothy 1:5).
- We are a Christian inter-generational congregation seeking to serve, love, and to live authentically with one another.
- We want to encounter God in a personal, living relationship at church, work and home.
- We value biblical and relevant preaching & teaching that leads to life transformation.
- We desire that people experience God’s compassion as He heals us physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- We will listen to God and seek His heart through a culture of prayer.
- We value partnering with other local churches to serve together through youth ministry, support groups, and local mission to express that we are a Kingdom-minded group of community churches.
- We want God’s Good News to spread from home to overseas to those who haven’t yet heard about Jesus’ love for them.