Our Mission and Values
We have a simple goal at College Corner Presbyterian Church:
Love God. Grow Together. Go and Serve.
We are a family of Christ-followers loving God, sharing life together, and serving the needs of others around us. We find our mission focus in the Bible passage of Luke 10:27: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, love your neighbor as yourself.”
- We are a Christian inter-generational congregation seeking to serve, love, and to live authentically with one another.
- We want to encounter God in a personal, living relationship at church, work and home.
- We value biblical and relevant preaching & teaching that leads to life transformation.
- We desire that people experience God’s compassion as He heals us physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- We will listen to God and seek His heart through a culture of prayer.
- We value partnering with other local churches to serve together through youth ministry, support groups, and local mission to express that we are a Kingdom-minded group of community churches.
- We want God’s Good News to spread from home to overseas to those who haven’t yet heard about Jesus’ love for them.