College Corner Presbyterian Church is working to make, maintain, and grow disciples of Christ through its ministry offerings. We have a variety of options that meet the needs of people of all ages. We are constantly seeking to understand the needs of the congregation for discipleship and the community at large for outreach. We hope to be a vital and vibrant part of fulfilling the Great Commission in spreading the Gospel to the College Corners, Ohio and Indiana, and the ends of the earth.
The following are some of the ways that we are seeking to serve the Lord as the Body of Christ:
- Sunday School: Sunday at 9:30am in the Conference Room working through "From Dust to Glory" a curriculum that takes us through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation giving us a birds eye view of God's plan of Redemption.
- Lunch Bunch
- Women's Bible Study: Monday, 9:00am at the Church
- Men's Fellowship & Discussion Group: Second & Fourth Saturdays at 9:30am at the Hometown Eatery
- Community Groups will begin in Fall and will be community based: Oxford, OH; The College Corners OH and IN; Liberty, IN
- Well Read Mom: Fourth Friday at 7:00pm at the church in the Social Room