College Corner Presbyterian Church is working to make, maintain, and grow disciples of Christ through its ministry offerings. We have a variety of options that meet the needs of people of all ages. We are constantly seeking to understand the needs of the congregation for discipleship and the community at large for outreach. We hope to be a vital and vibrant part of fulfilling the Great Commission in spreading the Gospel to the College Corners, Ohio and Indiana, and the ends of the earth.
The following are some of the ways that we are seeking to serve the Lord as the Body of Christ:
- Worship - We are a historically Reformed congregation seeking to have orderly and engaging worship to glorify the living God.
- Sunday School - Sunday at 9:30am in the Conference Room - We are working through "From Dust to Glory" a curriculum that takes us through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation giving us a birds eye view of God's plan of Redemption.
- School of Theology - "Saving Christianity" - This is designed for the churched, the unchurched, and not currently churched for the purpose of understanding and appreciating the historic faith. We will share a light dinner, there will be a brief presentation on some topic, and then we will discuss. In this first installment we will discuss whether we can trust: the Bible, Theology, God, Man, Promises, and the Church. There will be a parallel children's programs presenting similar material in a kid-friendly way. This will promote further discussion among families and will take place bi-weekly at the church on Sundays from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
- Lunch Bunch - We will be working our way through the book Gentle & Lowly by Dane Ortlund. This will discuss the very heart of Jesus for sinners and sufferers. It is a devotional type read that will encourage followers of Christ as they seek to serve Him in this fallen world.
- Women's Bible Study - Monday, 9:00am at the Church
- Men's Fellowship - Second & Fourth Saturdays at 9:30am at the Hometown Eatery
- Well Read Mom - Fourth Friday at 7:00pm at the church in the Social Room